FDL Tax GuideThere are two systems of taxation in the United States:
One for the Informed
The other for the Uninformed
“Over and over again courts have said that there is nothing sinister in so arranging one`s affairs as to keep taxes as low as possible. Everybody does so, rich or poor and all do rights, for nobody owes any public duty to pay more than the law demands:taxes are enforced exactions, not voluntary contributions.”
Judge Learned Hand
A simple tax tip:
What did you pay in income taxes last year?
- Check your most recent Federal Tax Return Form 1040
- Look at line 63 (That’s amount you paid in Federal Income Taxes)
- Next, check your California tax return (Form 540 line 64)
- Add the amount paid in Federal and State-Total-divided by 12 equals the amount you paid, on average, each month last year. Shocking right? It’ Kleenex time or.. to time for you to take action !
- Bring your most recent tax return to your complimentary meeting for a review.
FACT: Most people pay more taxes than necessary. Why? They have tax returns prepared vs. PLANNED.
Financial Planning may help you reduce your tax burden with tax planning.
– source : www.irs.gov
Free 2014 – 2015 Tax Planning Guide – http://www.taxguideonline.com/financialdesignsltd
Disclosure: Not tax advice. Please consult your tax professional.