Real Estate Financial Planning
OWN INVESTMENT REAL ESTATE? WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR YOUR PROPERITES?
Numerous real estate options are available in maintaining or disposing of real estate properties. Many of our clients own investment properties and our planning and discussions will help provide options of their ultimate decision regarding their investment property. Contact us for a comprehensive review of your properties and your future plans. Suggested changes could increase your income, lower income taxes and eliminate property management headaches while maintaining property ownership. Be sure to bring your most recent income tax return as reviewing it with you will help provide answers.
Some of these decisions can include:
- Keep the property in the family
- Refinance- cash out and or reinvest
- Sell your properties and pay taxes (probably the worst decision)
- Installment Sale – pay taxes over time.
- Charitable Trusts (creative tax and investment benefits)
- Section 121 and 1031 combination
- Tax Deferred Exchanges
Contact Aubrey for a discussion. See NEWSROOM link Ask Aubrey